Paper Submission due date: February 20, 2023
Step 1 : Prepare your abstract
Each author is requested to write a 35-word (for conference program) and a paper (two pages at least, maximum six pages) using the designated template.
Please DO NOT change the layout or font pre-set on this template.
Step 2 : Create PDF file
- Submitted manuscripts should be within six (6) pages in IEEE two-column format, including figures, tables, and references. Please use the templates at Manuscript Templates for IEEE Conference Proceedings from the conference website to prepare your paper. All submissions Must be in PDF format.
- The PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant to be published on it. To ensure this, we strongly recommend to use the IEEE PDF eXpress at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
You will need the Conference ID for OECC2023
Conference ID: 56963X
Step 3 : Submission
The submission will be made via the on-line submission system. Go to the system from the Button at the top of this page. Procedure on the system is as follows:
- You can either login to your exsisting account in the System or If you don't have an account you can creat a new one at this time. This account is used to login in the system, so that you are able to submit your abstract and register for this conference.
- After login in System, click "International Conference" tab on the top to find The 28th OptoElectronics and Communications Conference (OECC 2023).
- Submission your abstract and manuscript.
- You can add another submission or edit the previous submission by logging in your account until the submission deadline.
Note: The paper which is NOT presented at the conference will not be cited on IEEE Xplore.
•Optical Fibers, Cables and Fiber Devices
•Optical Active Devices and Modules
•Optical Passive Devices and Modules
•Transmission Systems and Subsystems
•Core/Access/Data Center Networks